We are fortunate to have a visiting Psychology practice operating from Bellbowrie Family Practice. The team at Treehouse Psychology work with all ages on a variety of issues, such as:
- Stress, Anxiety and Depression
- Child Behaviour issues, including school concerns
- Parenting, including parent-child interaction
- Grief and Loss
- Pregnancy/Perinatal counselling, including pregnancy loss, infant death, and fertility issues
- Childhood/Developmental Trauma
- Life directions and transitions
- General mental health wellbeing
Please book in to see one of our GPs today to discuss your mental health concerns today. With a valid GP referral under a Mental Health Plan you are eligible for a Medicare rebate for up to 10 counselling sessions per calendar year.
We feel very fortunate to have Treehouse Psychology operating from our practice and providing low cost services to our patients in the local area.
For more information about their service including fees, the days they operate from Bellbowrie, and how to progress a referral to their service please refer to their website: http://www.treehousepsychology.com.au/bellbowrie-clinic.html